Blessings.......

do you reconize your blessings? Do you feel that every so often God puts you or someone else in a place where something (even so small) happens to remind you that prayers can be answered, even when you don't realize this was the answer?

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 12:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Something I have done or tried to do is to find one thing to be thankful for, even if I have had a horrible day, even if it is a small thing. It helps me see the good that God is doing in my life.
    quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 2:13 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Sometimes life is good and everything is going smoothly. Sometimes it's one smack up-side of the head after another after another. I just appreciate my good luck when I have it and try to make it through the bad when I don't. Blessings--and curses--are universal concepts and aren't restricted to the realm of religion.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 2:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh yes. My family (which goes without saying), I live in a house that's paid for. My truck will be paid for in 2 months (thank God!!). I am debt-free. I'm also thankful for my sight, my hearing, and the fact that I can walk. I have Fibromyalgia and DDD and the doctor told me 7 or 8 years ago that I'd wind up in a wheelchair. I refused to accept that! My animals, my church...the list goes on and on.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 2:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes, it's so easy to take for granted all the small things and to look past them, but I do recognize them and I thank God for them.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't consider them blessings as I do not belong to such a religious belief however I believe that you can be at the right place at the right time. Also I believe that you can feel the energy from someone and you know their need immediately. If you are a good person and have a good heart then you will want to lend a hand anyway that you can. I am thankful for my life but I am mostly thankful for the air that I breathe and the sun that shines down on the earth because without the Sky and the Earth I wouldn't exist period. Life wouldn't be possible at all.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes!! I believe my son is a blessing,see Thor's story on my homepage
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 12:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I acknowledge my blessings but I dont necessarily believe that God put them in my life just like I dont believe that all trials come from God as some sort of test.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i am what makes things happen in my life
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes. I even believe ALL people I have come across in my life has effected me in some way or GOD wouldn't of put them there. Even though IDK what those effects are!!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 8:40 AM on Jun. 14, 2011