31 weeks preggo with extremly painful hemroids adult content

i see no point in calling my doc because the last time i had pain like this they filled a prescription that i had and have no money to go buy or insurence. i already have those tuck pads and some oinment but that didnt work to well i already tried sitting in a hot bath and nothng. these are so painful at times that i cant even cough or sneeze . its uncomfortable sitting or standing or laying down because to turn in bed it hurts and my pregnancy doesnt help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I have to use Tucks starch suppositories. I can"t use Preparation-H because it has shark liver oil and I am allergic. it has helped me out a bit and it is safe during pregnancy. However I had to order it online because no stores in my area carry it. Makes things go a bit smoother and shrink a bit. I got mine with my 1st pregnancy and even worse when I had to have a c-section. Now I am 13 weeks with number 2 and I wouldn't be able to do my business with out the suppositories, and some extra help from Phillips Colon Health. Good luck, I'm thinking when I am done with this pregnancy I might just go get the surgery to take care of them.
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 9:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2011