This worked for me!

my linen closet was overwhelmed with shampoo,conditioner,powders.... I took a shoe rack(the kind that hangs over a door) and put as much as possible in there. I not only gave myself room for towels but now I can actually see what I have and it is getting used.

RobinChristine

Asked by RobinChristine at 12:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• a shoe rack with those cloth pockets ?

hmmm...thats an idea! i might consider that! my sister has this porch that she has TONS of shoes for each person, there's her and 3 kids so she desinated one shoe rack (the metal ones) per person and hung them up beside each other on the wall so it looks like your shopping in a store but still a good idea to easily find them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yes,the cloth one. mine has 16 dividers and it holds a lot.depending on the size of your containers each pocket holds 2-3 items
    RobinChristine

Comment by RobinChristine (original poster) at 12:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i kinda have one, if you have a love for gardening and you just dont know what to do with your male dogs who love to spray them every time they go outside....always have some sort of edging around it, it can be anything, bricks, landscaping bricks, mini fences, ect., usually male dogs will stop and pee on the edging instead.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I'm always thrilled to find moms on here who have the same problems with space like I do , who have found something that solved their problem.
    You're not kidding!!! I have same problem with teen girls...we have a girls bathrm(Ladies parlor) & boys bathrm(man cave bathrm) because that's what works better with all the women junk taking over , LOL.
    I just barely squeeze my towels in and I hate the way it looks. Every kind of shampoo, conditioner,and face goop you can think of in there, LMBO....it's been downsized too...Isn't that terrible? :D
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 2:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Great idea!
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011