Anyone interested in punk rocker infant clothes?

I'm trying to start up my own line of clothing and looking for ideas. I love the punk rocker clothing that they put on older boys and girls, but how about for infants? Is there a demand for this style? Would you put punk-ish clothes on a baby?

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• bump
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• me me me..and depends on how much they are..i can go to the mall and its 15 for just a onise nope not paying that much.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• No, I wouldn't be interested and bumps don't work on the answer sections.
    Anonymous

• thanks anon.. had no idea.. and mama2twins.. what kind of stuff would u like to see?
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Oh my GAWD

There's one website I found a long time ago that had the most adorable little punk rock infant outfits. Thing is...they were like $18-$30 for ONE outfit. Noooo thank you, that's way out of my budget.

If I could afford it, I would SO buy a bunch of cute little outfits for my daughter. You don't find very many hot pink and black onesies, yanno? The website I went to had skull and crossbone onesies, but the crossbones were diaper pins instead of bones xD So cute.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:33 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Really anything black/red (they really dont have black clothes) with the rock letters saying cute things.
    or cute pics..
    a saying " I am a expert gutairst in my air band" with a person playing a air gutar.
    or
    "mama says i make too much noise...hasnt she learned its music"
    tighter pants l guess you will say emo.
    cute mohalk hats..wait i might make that lol*

i hope this helps.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Hahaha skinny jeans would be hilarious, probably uncomfortable though xD

I think neon colors is a good idea. Like teal and lime green and hot pink (like I said before). You just don't see many hypercolor infant clothing. Everything shouldn't have to be cutesy baby powder pink and blue.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• you can already buy them everywhere on the internet. you will have a lot of competition
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• what about like what the 80s look with the zibra stiped bright colors...whoho..

Well love the skinny jeans cuz the pants on my lo's were too wide hard for them to crawl.

what about tiny rock belts studs. and trucker ladies...skulls.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 4:44 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• really? I've been looking on momma made sites like Etsy and ECrater and haven't found anything that's quite the style I'm looking for. A lot of people do the sophisticated retro look but not so much the little punk stuff (or so I've seen)
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 11, 2008