i am a stay at home mom of 4 are there any at home jobs i can do

latoyadouglas

Asked by latoyadouglas at 12:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Hello! If there were any legit stay at home jobs,everybody would do it!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You can always do the home party scene. To make it work you have to be willing to put the time in, but Lia Sophia has great commissions.
    chnkychic76

Answer by chnkychic76 at 12:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• If you want a job and not a business and you enjoy customer service and talking on the phone, then I would check out www.arise.com.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business, but I'm able to do this all around my Family's schedule. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Work at Home CEOs!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.facebook.com/workathomeceos
    We are the largest group working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Hi LaToya,

I am a stay at home mom as well. Not only that, I'm a single mother. I work from home as an independent representative for a company called Global Gas Card. It's a company that offers gas rewards to its paid members. What makes this company so easy to work for is the fact that with gas prices on the rise and people struggling at the pump, this membership gives people the opportunity to save money as well as make money. I am able to be a stay at home mom even though I am single because of Global Gas Card. I make really good money and it gives me the opportunity to do something I enjoy, which is talk to people. That's really what it is at the end of the day. Gas is something we have to purchase and use anyway, and so since it's a necessity, people are always looking for ways to save money at the pump.

Visit my site www.gkg.globalgascard.com and if you're interested contact me and I we can speak further.

Kyomi
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 3:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey with an amazing 31 year old health and wellness company. Let meknow if you would like to hear honey. Hope this helps
    thanks
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I love my work at home business - there are months when I'm able to devote 15 to 20 hours a week and am making great money - than there may be weeks or even months where I just don't have the time to invest in it - but what is great is my income stays the same - when I start building it again I build from where I left off - so my monthly income is either increasing (when I'm working) or staying where I left off (when I have to take a break ) with 3 kids that I homeschool there are going to be times where doing anything outside of school just isn't going to happen - and this business fits right in :) Please contact me if you would like more information.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 6:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• There are tons at home business. I am an Independent Contractor for Dove Chocolate Discoveries and we sell all kinds of yummy goodies and its easy to do plus you can earn your kit and you can make your own hours.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• Here's an idea for you! I love it!
    Good luck with whatever you decide!! :)

VAULT DENIM CARES ABOUT YOUR BOTTOM LINE!

Interested in becoming a Vault Denim Fashion Consultant?

No inventory to purchase. No Overhead! How Great is that??

Here is how it works!

Regional Directors or coordinators will have all the inventory jeans ON HAND for you to check out, like a library system, to take to your parties! If you sell them, you’ll receive your commission on the 15th or 30th of the month; If you don’t sell them, you return the jeans to her until your next party! It’s that simple!

If you are interested, or have questions, email me at www.nickiaddison@vaultdenim.com
    You can also check out my website www.vaultdenim.com/nickiaddison
    nickirae11

Answer by nickirae11 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Hello,
    I just got started with skinny body care and it's going really well! Have a look at my site and watch the 5 min video... http://Samie8183.SBCPower.com
    Samie8183

Answer by Samie8183 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 15, 2011