Is your summer schedule out of whack?

Mine is. School let out Friday and my grandkids (2 & 4) have been here every day about 8 hours a day since swimming, along with my 6 and 11 yr old. Of course I have to sit outside or swim with them so they arent unsupervised. I bring them in after so much time (usually 4 hours). I change them, feed them, they play games, dump out all the toys in both play rooms. Then my dd (21) comes to get the grandkids. I do dinner, baths etc. By then its after 9pm and I havent done any chores. I was up until 11 just doing dishes, mopping, picking up toys and folding laundry.
Anyone else out of funk?

Asked by gemgem at 12:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• ~*Yes*~... I woke up before what would have been my alarm to get the kids up and ready... Hahaha

And as soon as I get a "summer schedule"... I bet school will start and I'll be off with that!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ask me again in another 2 weeks when we get out of school.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2011