Bachelorette Picks?

So we all know Bentley is gone! (HOORAY!) So who are your top picks for Ashley? Mine is J.P. Ben C.!

Sarahbeth7

Asked by Sarahbeth7 at 12:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Entertainment

• William, even though he said something SO stupid, I hope she can forgive him, I don't think he meant that he wanted the Bachelorette to be someone else, he was SO hard on himself and really regretted it.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 1:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I dunno after tonight...I kinda like Ames.
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think Ames is a little too spontaneous, but I have no idea anymore, maybe Ben F. I'm glad William is still around, it'll be interesting to see the different relationships develop. What was up with the preview?! Do you think it's Bentley that'll be in the same hotel? I REALLY hope not!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:52 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• Oh my I know!!! I really hope not. I am really tired of hearing her talk about him...it's insane! Even if he wasn't a jerk...she's only been on like 2 dates with him! My friend brought up that it could be Brad? Now THAT would be interesting!
    Sarahbeth7

Comment by Sarahbeth7 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Jun. 16, 2011