Question for any airbrush tan techs out there or experts on the topic.

I have tried to get an airbrush tan a few times by a tech and the first time I tried it didn't take. They said that about 1 to 2 percent of people's skin (in the population) will not absorb the tanning solution. The first tech that did the spray new right away to adjust the solution or something to make it work for me. Second time she did the tan it looked wonderful. Does anyone know what she could have done to make it work for me? That place is under new ownership and no one has any idea what I am talkin about. I can't get a spray unless i can get the same adjustments as before. Thanks for reading my LONG question!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 1:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Probably nothing, the tanning solution can expire, I have a feeling the first time you might have gotten old solution.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• no I wish. I tried it a week ago and it didn't take. I went back two days ago to try it again and same deal. The only time it took was years ago when the lady adjusted the formula somehow. I wish I could remember what she did so I could tell the new place to do the same. No one has any clue as to what I am talking about tho. :(
    anxious1stimer

Comment by anxious1stimer (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011