I am new to trying to conceive. please read I need your advice on this ladies.

My last period was may 25. I usually have a 30day cycle but when my period came on the 25th of may last month it made it a 32day cycle.. My fiance and I are ttc. to make a long story short we bd on june7,9,10,12. on june 9,10 I had egg whit cm that stretches. last night june 12th I had sticky cm. and today june 13 I have watery clear cm. I am not asking am I pregnant because I know it is way to soon and only a hpt can tell me so. I am asking do you (think I ovulated)? from june7-today I have been having light bubbly cramping nothing like my period cramps and dull pain in my right ovary. I felt a little nausea this morning(pretty sure that has nothing to do with pregnancy because its to early lol) did anyone of you have these symptoms and found out you were pregnant?
Thank for reading and answering my question. any answer would be helpful.

babyhopes42011

Asked by babyhopes42011 at 1:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Well, it sounds like you ovulated. You are definitely going about everything the right way in TTC. I am actually TTC as well right now and am on the same cycle! I think what happens is we become hyper aware of our bodies when we are TTC, and second guess everything. For example, I absolutely knew I was ovulating on June 9, but then on Saturday I had heavier discharge and was all feaked out that I mistook the signs. (even though my brain is telling me I didn't) It is very hard to be patient and wait to test ... it just drags!
    As far as very early preganacy symptoms, they are VERY siimilar to what getting your period feels like, so that stinks! I will say that I had a lot of cramping before each of my 3 pregnacies and I always thought I was getting my period, but nope, I was pregnant, so cramping can for sure be a sign of early pregnancy. In my 2 viable pregnancies, I started getting nauseaus at around 6 wks. Good luck!
    happymama2D

Answer by happymama2D at 2:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011