Weird, random texts not meant for you?

Have you ever gotten something kind of off the wall and know it wasn't intended for you? lol

I was just sent driving directions to some medical clinic in Reno Nevada. A couple of weeks ago I was sent a picture of some little dog sitting on a guys barefeet.

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The weirdest one I got was "send a picture of that sweet ass too" from my dh's brother's number. I thought it was hilarious, dh did not. Supposedly BIL's friend was texting his girlfried who has the same name as me and accidently text me.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 1:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We kept getting a message on our answering machine for a while there from some guy in Texas. He was looking for someone with the same name as my husband. Poor guy. It seemed like he really missed his friend and really needed to talk. I hope he found him.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011