Silly things your little ones ask to eat.

This is the second day in a row my three year old has asked for a gravy sandwich. Country gravy between two slices of bread. lol

Jessica157

Asked by Jessica157 at 1:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• my daughter ate a ketchup mustard and ranch sandwich once it was really gross
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• LOL!!!!! Too funny. My 4 year old asks for a cooncumber (cucumber) icecream. lol
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My 2 yo loves dill pickles - he'll eat them all day!

Answer by missanc at 1:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• A cheese, pickle, and ketchup sandwich. Like a cheeseburger without the burger, lol. So nasty but he loves them. He's 4.
    Anonymous

• My daughter (she's 4) has asked for a mayo and mustard sandwich before. I just can't bring myself to make that for her though. She HATES mustard and will refuse to eat anything with mustard on it. We really can't afford to waste food like that.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• lol. not really gross, but strange...my daughter has ALWAYS insisted that she have multiple juices mixed together. whatever juice i have in my fridge, she wants me to mix together! shes come up with some combos (in my opinion) that are just gross!
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• my daughter will eat anything that will hold up dipped in her drink,,,doesnt matter the drink..geesh!:)
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• they are so cute at that age, the things they come up with is too funny
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh, and my little one has decided that he likes to dip his macaroni and cheese in ketchup - how gross is that?!?

Answer by missanc at 1:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Missanc - ketchup on mac & cheese really isn't that bad ;) I tried it once because my kids turned the tables on me (you have to try one bite before you say eww) - and it's not as bad as it sounds!
    Anonymous