Does Anybody Else Regret This?

Does anybody feel like me and regret getting there tubes tied??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• nOpe. Four children are enough.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 1:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Aww I'm sorry honey...isnt there a procedure where you can have it reversed?
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• my friend wanted her tubes tied for a year got them tied at age 25 and now 3 years later regrets it more than anything if you are still young there are other things that can help prevent pregnancy.
    n8nnickmom

Answer by n8nnickmom at 1:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have 5 kids, more than enough - but I do hug my now 11 month old a little closer because I know she's my last. I considered having it done when I was 28, after my 3rd child and I'm so glad I didn't! I was 36 when my 5th was born and I knew we couldn't easily afford any more.

Answer by missanc at 1:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sadly, many women do...
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 1:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I regretted it before I even had it done. But, after two forced pregnancies, in a marriage there was no easy way out of (abuse does not begin to describe), having been almost killed by my now ex husband BECAUSE I was pregnant... It was the only way to ensure that he couldn't do it to me again.
    It made him furious. He denied me pain meds afterward, and did horrid, horrid things to me to cause me pain after the procedure... but he couldn't force me into another pregnancy which I wouldn't be so fortunate to survive.
    4 years later, out of that hell hole, almost 3 years with my lovely... I wish that I could reverse it. I really, really do. There isn't a week that goes by, that I don't think about it.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I regret NOT getting it done back when I had my last baby and had insurance to pay for it
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Nope. I'm just as happy 4+ years later as I was when it was first done.
    Anonymous