Could really use a hug

i am having a really really bad day cant seem to control the tears. im trying to be the best mommy i can for 4 children and still try to maintain a relationship with my family. my mom is my best friend and lately it seems no one is happy to be around each other. i am 19 and i still need my mom from time to time but it seems my df is starting to get annoyed with my family. and then i got the stress of daycare and debating if i want to remove my son from the daycare he is at and put him in the daycare my df has his 2 going i just dont know anymore. then it seems my df has been trying to control me but i dont let it i just want to break down and bawl my eyes out.

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Ahhhh... HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a crappy realtor, we won't have a place to live in 6 weeks, I have the same issue with not being sure about my sons' daycare - have to start packing up 10 years of accumulated things and haven't even started, my DH although usually helpful is not helping , I have to get my sons preschool papers in order, cancel all our bills and have no foward adress to give them yet so i will have to do this again once we do move, I have to set up a storage unit and I haven't stopped throwing up from a sunburn today... I hear ya on the needing of hugs.. so sorry mama
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Try to take it easy and just take a deep breath. Think about all the good things that you have in your life, dont dwell on the negative cause all it will do is bring you down even more............HUGS TO YOU !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• :) Hug! First off, don't let your guy control you in anyway.
    I'm 29 and my Mom and I are very close, it takes time to have a balance of time with everything!
    good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• hugs

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• (((HUGS)))
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 6:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• You're doing a good job, Mama. HUGS and then some!
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011