What is your bedtime routine including dinner bath ext

im having trouble with our bedtime what do you do at night to get your kids in the bed and things like that

mommyoflogan23

Asked by mommyoflogan23 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Dinner, one show (on the couch only), brush teeth, quiet time in their bed for 10-15 min then lights out. They are 3 and almost 7.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We play after supper, then bath every other night or if they're dirty for my 2 yo and 11 month old, pjs, read books (one my 2 yo picked out and one he helped my 11 month old pick out), brush teeth, say prayers, then my husband tucks in my 2 yo while I tuck in my 11 month old at 7:30.
    My 9, 11, and 13 yo's go to bed at 9 in the summer. They have to have their showers done by 8:30 with pjs on and teeth brushed. At 9 I tell them to go to bed and I still walk up with them and turn out the lights when they are in their beds.

Answer by missanc at 1:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We eat dinner then bathes at 7pm. They can play until 7:45 then its brushing teeth, story time and in bed by 8:15-8:30. My kids are 5 and 1.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 2:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My son is almost 2. We eat dinner at 5:30. At 6:30, he gets his Vanilla Milk (milk with a little carnation... it tides him over incase he didn't like dinner). Play until 7 and then PJ's and brush teeth. Read until 7:30, then into his crib and lights out.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 4:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011