I am on my second round of Clomid, and my period is a day late. I'm trying not to get over excited. At home tests have never worked for me, and I just don't know if I should call the doctor and get a blood draw or not? Any advice?

Trying to Conceive. I just feel discouraged.

jamiebear2008

Asked by jamiebear2008 at 4:37 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a few more days and see if nothing comes then call your doctor and get a blood test 2 see best of luck
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I would call the doctor and see what he/she wants to do. Just do what you feel is best for you. Some people will drive thierselves crazy if they don't get something done right then and there and can't wait the weekend, but like me I was able to wait till the following Monday. Good luck!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 6:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I know it's hard but, I would wait about another week or so. Why haven't the hpt's worked for you?
    jacy3031

Answer by jacy3031 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• call the Dr. tomorrow, but make the apt. for a week later. it will give you something to look forward to, and some more time for your levels to rise.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Just remember that clomid makes your period later than usual. My dr always told me not to call until cd 37 if no af. Good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:54 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• give it a day or 2. then go get blood taken if you still dont have it.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 12, 2008