Doing it different this month...

Weve been ttc for about 6 months.. Ive been charting ovulation watching for pregnacy symptoms and everything. This month i didnt chart and we just went with the flow. But i am wondering, if my period was May19 and im on a 28-29 day cycle and i did concieve when should i have implantation bleeding and/or cramping. 10 to 11 days before my period i started cramping which isnt normal for me. And also has any moms had symptoms that more seemed like pms and you thought it was pms but actually pregnancy? Sorry so long! Thanks mammas

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i tried for 5yrs..tracked etc..i didnt have ANY signs whatsoever..i just so happen to realize that i was two days late tested and got my bfp..everyone told me to relax and stop worrying so much that it would happen...the very first month i forgot i got preggo..good luck and i hope you get your bfp
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011