What did you do this weekend?

We had a lot of outside fun...picking weeds, swinging on the tire swing, going to the park, birthday party.....oh there was lots more and it was fun :)

Amberlovesher3

Asked by Amberlovesher3 at 2:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Took my wonderful grandson to the fair and we had a ball
    Mamma9386

Answer by Mamma9386 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Me and DS played all day Saturday, and Sunday we went to church with my parents, the farmer's market, came home and watched the Mavs and Heat game. It was a pretty nice weekend.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We swam, went to 2 graduation parties, watched the race, swam, cooked on the grill, swam. Did I mention we went swimming?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Cleaned house, fought with DH, had a girl's night, and got bit by a dog. Think I was glad to get back to work?????? LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Friday was alot of cleaning, Saturday was birthday parties for our youngest daughter and then the hubby, and Sunday was more cleaning in the am and then relaxation the rest of the day
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 6:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• On Saturday I worked half day, then took our Golden to the vet for his shots. Then home for some housework and to vaccume the pool. Sunday DH and our LO's ran errands, had lunch and then had dinner with all 5 of our kids. I did some knitting in between. I woke up monday with a case of food poisoning, so my tummy has been in an uproar until today.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:30 AM on Jun. 14, 2011