How many people trust CPS/DSS/YFS

have you ever had any problems with these agencies? i have and I am a grandmother of a wonderful little boy and they have done nothing but lie and do other stuff that is really amazing that they canget away with..

Mamma9386

Asked by Mamma9386 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• I can only tell you, document, document, document!
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Over where I am, the greatest problem with CPS is that thay are too conservative. We've had children killed because they failed to take the child out of parent care after serious red-flags were raised.

It is more work for them to take things seriously, so they tend to down-play.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 2:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I did and I have over 100 pictures and they still let the dad(abuser) go. He is buddies with all the "big wigs" in my town and he never even so much as had to spend a night in jail. His mommy pays for the lawyer bills and so he doesn't worry about anything. I also have video of him BEGGING not to go back with his dad and the judge said I made him say it. But I had been recording our entire fun day (4 hours non stop) so the judge just did not want to hear about it.
    Mamma9386

Comment by Mamma9386 (original poster) at 2:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 2:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I don't I knew kids who were in an awful Foster house for years before the CPS took them away
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• That judge didn't want to hear it either.
    TARARENEE

• I had problems with them do not want to get into it get a lawyer now.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go to your local media. Talk to them abiout running a story about CPS, which includes your story. It will have to be taken seriously once it is in print.

Look at this recent story about Alaina Stockdill
    http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-ventura-dead-child,0,1056887.story

CPS was involved with the family. Neighbors and family had called CPS because the little girl was neglected and complaining that her mom was trying to stop her from breathing. CPS dropped the ball, and the little girl was killed.

There was a huge investigation nto CPS at that point. Mention this case to them. Let them know you are documenting and will be contacting the media if changes do not happen quickly.

Always ask to speak with the supervisor when tallking CPS.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Great idea.
    Mamma9386

Comment by Mamma9386 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• http://hubpages.com/hub/Brianna-Lopez-murder
    coltinsmom7507

Answer by coltinsmom7507 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 14, 2011