Does this sound sketchy to you...? adult content

My Ex's wife contacted me...for reasons due to their relationship after TRASH talking me over a 100 times & joining in when her Husband & their best friend who's got a no harassment/protection order out against her (but that's a different story) decided to trash talk me the day before my wedding...she texted me asking questions that sounded strange & odd...so i bit didn't give much information but the truth how i felt in that relationship ...she had only know him a short time before they got married and before they got pregnant during my pregnancy...but should i be weary if she contacts me again...?
she contacted me last wendensday at like 909am and texted me until like 5pm it was strange...

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 2:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• im really confused on this can you clarify what you are trying to say sry
    Mommyto2127

Answer by Mommyto2127 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would ignore her... she's probably up to no good.
    ashley0178

Answer by ashley0178 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• @Mommyto2127 she was asking how i felt in when i dated her husband and asked questions about my life and kids... and yea she seems to be up to something when she clearly stated she's staying outta the matt, connor & me situation...i have a son with her husband because it was about half way threw my pregnancy they meet & hooked up & got pregnant & then decided to get married...but her contacting me outta the blue after saying i was bothering her (well her husband did) asking me personal things makes me wonder i saved all the texts and refuse to erase them...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i also agree with mommyto2127 .. i cant really understand...

Like what is she asking? is She asking you relationship advice?>
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 2:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ...she had only know him a short time before they got married and before they got pregnant during my pregnancy...but should i be weary if she contacts me again...?

-----------------------------
    KNOWN him.
    WARY if she contacts me......
    WEDNESDAY......
    and I am also confused as to what you are asking and saying.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yeah she seemed to be asking relationship information as to mine & his past relationship...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 2:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• omg how hard is it to understand that i am asking if it's sketchy that my Ex's wife who I was friends with before he knew her and decided to in-pregnant during my pregnancy...then marry her after dis-owning his first born ... should i be wary if she contacts me again... basically don't you find it strange that only 1 month in there marriage almost to the end of her pregnancy she is questioning me about his relationship habits and so forth...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 2:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Not too sketchy, obviously he's a cheater and a scum bag and she is probably worried he'll do the same to her.

BTW, your questions are hard to understand because you don't write clearly or correctly and only use run-on sentences. It's difficult to read horrible grammar.
    mommytynan

Answer by mommytynan at 3:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• it's hard when doing it off mobile... & uhm he cheated on me but she's cheated on guys in the past from what i was told let alone knowing ... so i don't feel bad for her at all...
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I would ignore her ,take her off your list if your ex needs to contact you he needs to be the one to do so not this chick
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 3:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011