Have you been to Cozumel?

My husband and I are taking our kids in Oct. and I wanted to know what was your experience? I've been twice, but being single the first time and on our honeymoon the second time, I just hit up the resorts for free drinks and snorkeling, but I was looking for a more adventurous excursion for the fam this time! Any best kept secrets out there?

TXColter

Asked by TXColter at 2:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Travel

• Only in my mind and through the Travel channel!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i wish
    prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• mamas! it's so affordable! we are going on a cruise and I'm looking for a good excursion..... our family of 4 is going for 5 nights for $1200, we sold a few things on Craigslist and we are making payments, I wish we had another couple to go with us :( and I don't know how much fun we will have with my 4 yr old, well, his b-day will be a few weeks after we get back, but we are going to try this out!
    TXColter

Comment by TXColter (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Enjoy!!! You couldn't pay me to vacation to Mexico ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011