Seems like SouthWest Airlines is the only airline that doesnt charge bag fees

They had $70 per person 2-3 days ago. I didnt think it would go away that quick. Im not going to pay more then $99 per person so im gonna not pay for any ticket more then that. I know i could probably find something cheap like that but im going to end up paying more on another airline because of there stupid bag fees. Alaska, delta, etc all want you to pay for bags and i cant pay for them. Just in case does anyone know of another airline that does not charge for bags?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Travel

• We only fly with southwest because they don't charge for baggage. Be sure to sign up for there Ding! program where you can get really good prices on flights
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 3:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yea u mean there newsletters? I dont see anything good on there website. when i called they said usually on weekends and tuesdays they put out deals on there website.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sometimes I wonder if it would just be cheaper to shop for new clothes whereever you are going?? LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I flew a lot last year and SW charged a tad more for the ticket, but including bag fees on other airlines,SW always came out cheaper.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I took a carry-on my last weeklong trip and mailed home some keepsakes in a USPS flat rate box - heck of a lot cheaper.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011