I have decided..........

that after this year's birthday I am not celebrating anymore! LOL On my actual day, my hubby dissed me for two hours, my brother completely forgot. When I reminded a friend of mine, she and another friend planned a margarita night Sunday. They came over (I cleaned the house COMPLETELY and no help from DH), and went ate dinner while we were helping the one friend put together a family video. Then her dog fought with my dog, I had to confine my dog to my bedroom, then her dog fought with my neighbors dog and in saving it's little alpha attituded ass I got bit. Sorry, had to vent a bit......LOL

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 3:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• When I turned 50, no one remembered - not even my husband. I do give him a huge pass though. His mom died the month before. He was preoccupied trying to take care of his dad, but my family had no excuses. Even my sons didn't remember. But, that is ok. I figure that they show me the other 364 days that they are glad that I am here, that I can deal with a forget here and there. But my 50th birthday........
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 3:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ahh.. sounds like a GREAT birthday lol~~ so sorry
    I am with you though - I could be done with them if my family would let it happen!! I just never cared about them!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Sorry about your awful day. But personally every birthday since I turned 30 it would have been a gift for me for no one to have remebered. Especially the closer i get to 40....lol!
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 6:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I just had a b-day yesterday. It was meh! That's o.k. though. We will be going to a museum next weekend so that will make up for it.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Happy belated birthday, by the way.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011