I need some crockpot recipes!!

I only have a couple things i cook in my crockpot but despertaly need more!!!!!:)I love cooking in it and im a homeschooling moma with 5 kids and counting so i need more things to throw in there and eat!!!

hiselbobbie1

Asked by hiselbobbie1 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Check out this blog. http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/

She literally used her crockpot for a year. The recipes are wonderful too.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• BBQ meatballs, I know they are thought of as a party food, but put them with some mashed potatoes, corn and a fruit... My kids love them, dh too. Ribs, cheesy potato soup, chili, spaghetti and meatballs ( of course minus the noodles) white chicken chili, roast, Bbq pork for sandwiches, poinkloins, cheesy potatoes ( like au gratin potatoes) add ham...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 3:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Put a few chicken breasts with some cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup in the crock pot. Add a little water and some sour cream and 2 of those Itailain dry mix packets you make dip out of. Cook until the chicken is white and pour over minute rice.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• use any type of steak and cut into strips or cubes, add 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and a can of milk, 1/2 cup sour cream and worschestershire sauce, an envelope of onion soup mix and simmer all day serve over egg noddles

this one uses pork chops of any type a head of cabbage, sliced potatoes and sliced onions and cream of mushroom soup
    place chops on bottom of crock season with garlic pepper
    layer the potatoes and onions add chopped cabbage on top and pour over that a mixture of cream of mushroom and 1 can water
    season the top with some parsley and a little more garlic pepper and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 4 hours
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011