does he REALLY realize whats going on?!?!?

my SO and I have just split up, the closest place i have to move is 2 hours away (our old home town) we have a beautiful little girl who is ALMOST 10 months :)... anyways.. we're moving saturday morning and we broke up over him being selfish and only caring about what he wants to do despite how i feel, so i ended it.. its hard to move, but i know nothing is going to change..

anyways! i've asked him does he realize whats really going on? and he said yeah. but do you REALLY THINK HE DOES? or do guys not realize this until its gone??

whats your opinion???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• They don't care, that is what makes them selfish. You are better off without him. GL.
    Anonymous

• He realize it when you do move.
    Anonymous

• Don't completely trash the idea that littl eways down the road he's going to call cause he realized what's going on. Some guys really don't realize that you are leaving and that you;\re not in the other room and neither is their child. If and when that time comes you need to decide wht's right for you. Tho I doubt that if his behavior has pushed you to make this move to begin with you already knwo what's best for you and your daughter.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:56 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i don't think many people realize what really gone untill it happens so like as soon as u leave them
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 5:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Right after our second child was born my husband and I began having major problems and it was pure hell living with him. Christmas eve one of his friends slapped me and he laughed. That was the final straw. I called my sister who lived 8 hours and told her what all had been going on, she told me she would be there the next day.

I told him and he told me I was full of shit. I started packing and he just kept fighting. Christmas morning we opened the kids presents with them and I started packing again. He was an ass all day long..... until my sister pulled in the driveway.

He really DID NOT think I was leaving. As I started putting our stuff in the car he started asking me to stay, I said no. When I started putting the kids in the car he started crying and begged me to stay... I said no.

I left and he finally realized how bad he fucked up. Two months later he moved to where I was!
    Iviemg

Answer by Iviemg at 5:59 PM on Dec. 11, 2008