Do you still dress sexy and feel sexy? Whats your favorite outfit?

I have the mommy blues and dont feel sexy like I used to. I still look attractive so I dont feel ugly, but its hard to feel sexy and desirable. Help?

CindyJx

Asked by CindyJx at 3:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• My favorite outfits are the ones who show off my tone arms and legs, and back also, I am going to be 62 in Sept., and I still feel sexy because sexy is a state of mind, and in my mind I am sexy, but I also work hard to get a good looking bod!

Answer by older at 3:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My husband and I went out Sat night - he's a leg man and fell in love with my legs before he fell in love with the rest of me. So I wore his favorite short skirt, and knowing that he thought I was sexy made me feel sexy. I don't dress sexy when I'm out with the kids, but I do when i'm going out with him - sexy not slutty!

Answer by missanc at 4:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Find a sitter for the kiddos for the night put on an outfit you feel smexy in and have a date with your man...if you single then just go out and have fun and be yourself :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 4:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have never dressed sexy personally,I have tried on v-necks,high cut dresses/skirts. I feel "slu**ty I am a conservative dresser. longer shorts/skirts/skorts,no tight jeans,tops cover all. that is just me though
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:53 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I dont wear sexy bed clothes either
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:54 AM on Jun. 14, 2011