Have you ever been broken up with, what's it like and how long until you were back and at peace?

im feel it coming, I don't know what to expect, thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• I was broken up with my husband for a month and it was the best thing that could have ever happened in our relationship.I realized what kind of wife I was and how much I appreciated my husband especially when he started talking to his high school female friends
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Plenty of times. It hurts, you blame yourself for a bit, you blame him for a bit, then you realize the blame game is getting you nowhere, you move on.

The older you are, the quicker it goes. Last time I was broken up with, I was over it in a week... because I met my future husband. FIRST time? Took a couple of years but I was 14 then. The younger you are, the harder you fall.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• first time i was 15, he broke up with me just because he didn't have time to have a relationship. it took months for me to get over him. my last ex it was a mutual break up. i got over him pretty quick. but im married now and couldn't be happier
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh gosh, yes. When I was younger it was so hard- felt like the end of the world! lol My DH was my first serious boyfriend, though, and we've never broken up. So I couldn't really tell you how I would feel as an adult during a breakup.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 4:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh honey...I so very...VERY much wish my husband had BROKEN UP with me two years ago before he decided to go out and have an affair with some nasty cumdumpster. But like most married men "dumping me" while and because he had an affair was never his intention...OMG....I'm such a fucking idiot for still being here. LMAO!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 6:43 PM on Jun. 14, 2011