Can I get pregnant while on the IUD?

lately I have been feeling weak, tired, and nausea! I've had this feelings before when I was pregnant with my daughter.....I know I should have set up an appointment by now but I'm nerves that I am! I'm on IUD and I was wondering if u or anyone else has gotten pregnant while on this form of Brith control. I am very emotional!

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no birth control is 100%
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Nothing is fool proof if you are having sex. But if you are using a hormone IUD it could just be symptoms of the IUD.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• BTW if you ARE pregnant you need to get help ASAP IUD pregnancies can be life threatening!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It is very possible. I have several friends whose bodies expelled the IUD and they didn't know. As well, if it is a hormonal IUD it could be creating your symptoms.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 3:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• It is always a possibility.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011