Short Haircuts

My hair has been at least shoulder length for over 20 years. I just cut my hair big time - it was past my bra strap and now it's in a reverse bob and the back is above the jaw line, so now my neck is exposed. when she cut my hair she shaved my neck.

so my Q is - do you keep your neck shaved or let it grow between haircuts.

teri4lance

Asked by teri4lance at 4:47 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• let it grow between hair cuts. I cut 17 inches off my hair in may. I loved my long hair but really love my short hair!! I have the same cut! its so cute and looks great with clothes!! my long hair always covered up my cute shirts!!
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 4:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• with her haircut like this.. you should keep shaving it or the hairstyle will be messed up.. but wait a couple weeks, maybe it looks neat
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i have to get my hair cute every 2 weeks to keep it looking decent. its harder to keep up a short haircut. I just let my hairdresser do the shaving! lol...I did one time let it grow a little longer so i didnt have to shave it. the hair cut lasted about a month longer.
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i let it grow... and nice on the sexy do... my bf loves when he can see my neck, i took had really long hair for every, and every time i go to the salon, i have her cut it even shorter... and i love it..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 8:05 PM on Dec. 11, 2008