Are you a conspiracy theorist?

I will admit that I am. I believe that just about everyone in power has an ulterior motive, that people have been assassinated for the greater good, that wars have been started for financial gain and I even believe that 911 was planned out by our own government. I don't believe in many random events when it comes to the government and politics.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I AM........... government/military and manipulation go hand and hand i believe that AIDS and cancer are so rampant in this country because we the American people are the government guinea pigs and we dont even kno it. its in the food we eat the water we drink the air we breath . i believe that our soldiers that are coming home with unexplained mental and physical illness are the victims of a government approved experiment. I believe that the government/military has knowledge of  or have caused,  world changing events that have already or will come to pass. I believe...............

DeeDee737

Answer by DeeDee737 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Not really but i'll entertain any arguement someone makes.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Some conspiracies I can buy into but 911 is not one of them.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• to an extent,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I generally believe the concept of occams razor - all explanations being equally possible, the simplest one is usually right.

I'm not saying conspiracies never happen, obviously the example of 9-11 done by just the extremist terrorists, is still a conspiracy on their part.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 4:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I do not trust anything that the government says or does so I guess you could say I am. I believe we have very good reason to question everything and trust no one.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• IhartU....just curious, why do you believe that 9/11 could not have been planned by our own government? So many events occur at just the right moment to make heroes out of politicians, do you really think that are just coincidental events?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I am not one but I do enjoy hearing the theories ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Ah...naivete' at it's best. The media would NEVER lie. LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• yeah we all r sometime or another
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011