Does anyone own the Zumba Dance for Wii? If so do you like it? Have you lost weight?

I am about to order it on Amazon.com for $29.99.

aeroslove

Asked by aeroslove at 3:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I do! Love it! I think it's actually a bit harder than the regular videos and it keeps track of all your work and stuff. It absolutely works. It is tough but very fun.
    AllisonWD

Answer by AllisonWD at 3:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have been interested in the same. I have a friend who owns it. She said I could come over and try it. We just have different schedules. I was going to borrow it from the library but it was out. That isn't a bad price. Keep us posted & let us know how you like it! ;-) And if I finally get my hands on it, I'll do the same. :-)
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 3:58 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Thanks ladies. Does anyone know if i need to buy that black band around the waist? its a green neon color and black. people are wearing it in youtube videos. It doesnt look so hard, just a lot of dancing? Lol, i love to dance
    aeroslove

Comment by aeroslove (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• that band is for the playstation move, and i gotta say it is way more hassle than just holding the remote.
    AllisonWD

Answer by AllisonWD at 4:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Yes i do and i love it!Even my kiddos try to get in on it.
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Nope, I just do "real" Zumba. DVDs look good, though.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:53 PM on Jun. 17, 2011