Have you ever used one of those motzarella sheets? What did you roll up in it?

I bought one the other day just to try it out. I put sliced tomatoes,fresh spinach leaves on it and seasoned it and rolled it up. I know motzarella is a mild cheese..but man, it just tasted kinda bland. It was good...just was missing something..what have you put in it?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 3:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I haven't tried them, but it sounds yummy! Maybe yours needed a little fresh garlic or a dash of zesty italian dressing.
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I like the Zesty Italian dressing idea! I used olive oil...def could have used more spunk,lol
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• What did you season it with? I would have used a balsimic dressing, salt and pepper?
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 3:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I seasoned it with just a little olive oil , apple cider vinegar,salt&pepper...now that I'm thinking of it..maybe I should have put some slices of onion on it or maybe even those green onions
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011