I'm thinking of buying a new car. I don't want a minivan but the new car has to fit 7 people.

What do you recommend?

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 4:49 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Shopping

• I have a Ford Expedition. It seats 8 comfortably with a full foot area in the 3rd row. And still storage behind that. I absolutely LOVE my truck. I don't love the gas mileage...but then again I don't know too many BIG vehicles that have fabulous gas mileage.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 4:57 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• trail blazer, taho, suburban?!?! idk im a chevy girl i guess...good luck! i miss having a truck!!
    sillymommy1206

Answer by sillymommy1206 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• i have an envoy denali. it seats 7 not much cargo space though....what about a suburban or something...there are plenty of diff choices you dont have to get a mini van
    karliesmom0506

Answer by karliesmom0506 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Very practical choice. That's what I bought when all 4 of my kids lived at home. I didn't want a minivan either, but it turned out to ride very comfortably. I kept it until I had only 1 child left at home and traded it in on a car. A lot of minivans get good gas mileage. Especially if you get a 4 cylinder. That's what I had and I've never regretted the purchase.
    pinkink

Answer by pinkink at 4:53 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• My boss has a GMC Yukon. It is really nice and fits tons of people.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:03 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• H3
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 5:24 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• We have a full-size Ford van. It's the second one we've had, and we love it. It seats seven very comfortably. It has all kinds of cargo room. You can ride all day in it and still be able to walk when you get out of it. The seats are removable and we have hauled furniture in it that way.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:48 PM on Dec. 11, 2008