Who popped the question? And How?

For those of you who are married, or engaged, who popped the question?
Did he? Did you? And how? (Was it a special dinner with family, a private one-on-one moment, etc...)

MamisAngels

Asked by MamisAngels at 4:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• he asked me i was 17 he was 18, in my bedroom he had to boxes told me to pick one. so i did and it was the ring. he asked me right then and there. the other box was a pair of diamond earrings :)
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We didnt even ask each other we just knew and started planning!!
    hiselbobbie1

Answer by hiselbobbie1 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My DH popped the question to me, one beautiful night at the beach on bended knee just the 2 of us it was so romantic like out of a Romantic movie lol. I loved it =)

VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We were at my mom's I had my son on my lap he took him out of my arms and gave him to my mom then knelt and asked.
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• We already knew we wanted to get married, but I didn't know he was planning further ahead than I was. He casually asked me what size ring I wore, and I said "I don't know, but I can give you one in my jewelry box and then a jeweler can tell you what size it is." So, I went into my jewlery box and was trying to find one that fit my ring finger well, then he came up behind me and said "Try this one on." I turned around and he was holding an engagement ring. :)
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011