Credit...

I'm so annoyed how noone will allow me to get credit... Can someone please help me on how to get credit so I can get a stupid loan...

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try getting a secured credit card for the time being. That is where you deposit money onto the card, and then spend it. It will assist in building your credit.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• if you have any outstanging debt then get rid of it and try again. if you are getting rid of debt it makes it easier to get a loan
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 4:28 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go on capitalone.com and apply for a secured credit card! Almost everyone is approved. You will have to put a refundable security deposit. The sd will be your limit
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 4:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Don't get a secure credit card! They cost lots in interest! See if a family member would co sign on a low limit credit card! Good luck!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 6:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree with caitymarie. This would be the much better route.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 8:02 PM on Jun. 13, 2011