Is anyone else sick and tired of seeing Casey Anthony's face on every darn news channel? I want justice for Caylee...but this is to much! She thinks she is famous now.

So let me start off by saying of course I want justice for this innocent little angel. And of course I want casey to pay hard for what she did to her little baby girl. However, Casey is sick in her head. She thinks she is famous now, and in a way she is. Also, Nancy grace use to focus on all kids being kidnapped, trying to find them, etc. However she doesnt even make twenty minutes for a story of some other child that could possibly be found. Of course we all have interest towards the case, however let us also focus on other children that need to be found. Casey is getting way to much air time. I just want to hear she is guilty, and I will feel peace for her daughter. I cant stand to look at her face anymore. I want to beat the crap out of her smug ass. I really hope they let her loose in jail, and not in protective custody. I hope she is tortured just like her angel was! Screw the death penalty...she deserves to live in hell with the inmates that will show her whats its like to be a victim.

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in General Parenting

• Wow, what a rant. I agree. She will most definitely go to jail, and her ass will be grass. She will probably be in protective custody though, which sucks.
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I'm sick of it as well. There are children murdered every day in this country and yet for some reason we're only focusing on THIS case. How about giving air-time to those children who are still missing instead.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• its ok we are all good little sheep sho watch this non news with excitment and stay asleep to all other things going on in this world ;)
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 4:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ~ I don't agree with people saying that she must be mentally ill to have done such incomprehensible thing. I find this insulting for people who truly have a mental disorder. Her lawyer will plead innocence under the reason of insanity. That would be crazy.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Guess it depends on where you live because all I see is about 20 minutes every morning on GMA, and that's it.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Addressing your question. FOXNews Channel is given way too much coverage to this case.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I avoid it all. I switch channels when they start in with it.I haven't watched a day of the trial. It is too depressing. I hate trials anyway.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 5:20 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• She is just getting way to much attention. This is about Caylee...yet it is now all about Casey in my mind. I cant stomach looking at her any longer. Her face says it all. Lets just move this along, and convict this disgusting piece of trash. Poor jurors have to leave their family, have no life, and loose their summer because of this witch.
    bellamommyof4

Comment by bellamommyof4 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011