Pregnant or not...is my mom right?

I have been so exhausted lately and nauseous dizzy lower back pain and cramp feelings in my stomach also a lot of white discharge...i took 4 fact plus pregnancy tests each in the morning of 4 different days and all came up positive but then i took 2 clear blue during the day which were negative and on clear blue blue in the morning which was also negative and then this morning i took a first response which was negative...my mom is convinced im not because she said first response is the best test in the world right now so she just keeps saying im not but then why were all 4 fact plus tests positive? im so confused please HELP!!!!!!

lover42694

Asked by lover42694 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try a pink dye pregnancy test, if it's neg then wait
    proudmom717

Answer by proudmom717 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Go to the doctor. The tests are usually really accurate, no matter what brand. It is weird to get both results. Call the 800 number on the box.
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• At this point I would schedule a visit with a Dr for a blood test since you're getting such results.
    There could be several reasons why you were getting positives in the beginning and suddenly you are getting negatives/mixed results.
    You can also wait until tomorrow morning and take another test with first morning pee.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Oh and no, I don't think your mom is right about the tests being better. Woman have different views of which test they preferred and felt they got the better results from. But to me, they are kind of all the same...
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 4:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Blood test...
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• False positives are very rare...false negatives are more common and could be he case here. you HCG levels may still be really low which is why it came back pos. in the morning but not in the afternoon. either go to the Dr. for a blood test or wait a week or 2 and re-test GL!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:36 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I think calling a dr is the best option at this point. I have to agree about first response early result tests, they come back positive faster than any other test I've used. It's odd to get positives and then negatives....so a blood test will be the only definitive answer at this point. If you can't afford a dr, go to your local health department or low income health clinic and tell them what's going on, they can help you.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Not much you can do besides head to the doctor. They will be able to give you the best answer.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• have you checked to make sure that each test registers the same amount of HCG? if you are early and the clear blue test for higher HCG levels then that can be why you are getting negatives with those. I would also suggest going to the doctor for a blood test. Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011