How often do you have adult interaction during your day?

I get to see and talk to my husband for about 20 min before he leaves for work and then he calls me on his break and we talk for about 10 - 15 min except his days off we spend them together all day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• DH comes home from his nightjob at 4am...we talk for about 5-10 minutes before we both fall asleep, at 7:00 he wakes up to get ready for his day job and I talk to him for the 15 minutes it takes him to get ready to go...he texts me several times during the day then comes home at 3:30, eats and talks to me and plays with the kids until about 5 when he goes back to bed so he can be ready to go back to work at 8pm...besides that and the people I talk to on CM...that's all the adult interaction I get during the course of my day lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:37 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• it varies right now my husband is gone for days at a time and without him there is no adult interaction but then there are days he has no work and is home for 3 straight days. yeah I'm not sure I would know what to do if I had company stop by
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• When I was a SAHM, I loved going to the grocery store with my baby DD to see my "friends" at the deli counter and the cashiers!! I was so lonely!
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• whats that? lol
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I work at home and DH goes to the office, so only get face-to-face time in the evenings and on weekends.
    Ttcbabyclegg

Answer by Ttcbabyclegg at 5:19 PM on Jun. 13, 2011