Is anyone looking for a new job? If so, where do you look?

It seems like the ads on the internet all have the same ads all the time. Any good search engines?

Evie3

Asked by Evie3 at 4:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Money & Work

• I would love to share with you my journey with a 31 year old health and wellness company that has been a huge blessing for my family honey! Let me know if you would like to hear more. Hope this helps honey
    thanks,
    Erica
    662-295-3169
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 4:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I'm not looking for a job, but if I were it would be mostly by word of mouth, networking with people I know that work in the industry that I wanted to work in. Many good jobs are never even posted, they are filled immediately by friends/acquaintances of people that already work in that company.

Answer by missanc at 4:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Is it Amway?
    Evie3

Comment by Evie3 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Have you ever thought about going into business for yourself? I am a stay at home single mother of 2 and I make good money working for Global Gas Card.

Go and visit my website www.gkg.globalgascard.com watch the video and if you're interested, contact me through the page or email me at globalgascard2011@yahoo.com or call or send me a text at 646-554-0067

I hope to hear from you soon.

Kyomi
    Kyomi

Answer by Kyomi at 5:18 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I found the last few jobs I had through SnagAJob...

If you're looking for online jobs - look HERE

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was going to say to check out www.snagajob.com you can customize your search and they alert you when jobs are available. Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 8:06 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I was looking for work from home. I found a great business, I am now self employed & I receive a paycheck. My job is to help other people in a few different ways. My business is incorporated into every day life & through inbound marketing, because every one needs the services & products that I help them with.
    I also don't have to pay fuel expense, & no time wasted on commuting, or daycare. Just taxes, which is huge since gas & childcare are expensive. Feel free to contact me anytime.
    https://profiles.google.com/Tiredoftradingdollarsforhours/about?hl=en
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 3:52 PM on Jun. 14, 2011