Scared... help...

So lately I have been feeling sick, tired, getting headaches, somewhat of back pain, changes in my boobs, been going to the bathroom more often and change in taste of food. Apparently, they are signs of being pregnant but I took a first step pregnancy test today and it was negative. I don’t know what to do. I’m scared. I want to know if I’m pregnant or not so, I could tell the father of the unborn kid before he deploys…

Simply_Random01

Asked by Simply_Random01 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• Are you late? Have you been pregnant before? Being pregnant feels a LOT like PMS....
    Evie3

Answer by Evie3 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• My period is irregular so I wouldn’t know and I never been pregnant before.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• What Evie3 said...PMS and signs of pregnancy are pretty much the same except if your prego you don;t get your period...usually..go to the drs. and have blood owrk done or wait a week and use morning pee...GL!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Preganacy hormones double every two days, so every two days would be a good testing schedule.

When was the last sexual contact? If it was more than two weeks ago, the tests should be pretty accurate about now.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Pregnancy, I mean . . . :)
    ImaginationMama

• It was either 2 weeks ago, maybe more.
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• If the tests still come up negative for the next week, you are probably not pregnant. It would have been enough time for a pee test to see the hormones.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 4:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I am thinking about going to the pharmacy to get another test. Which one should I get? Would it be best if I got it next week or something since I took one today?
    Simply_Random01

Comment by Simply_Random01 (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Jun. 13, 2011