Why do some have to rub how perfect they are in an OP post?

If an Op posted asking for help or anyone's advice why do some have to reply, (somewhere along the lines)
"sorry can't help you there" then they go on to being rude and saying that they don't have that problem because their life, husband, children, are better.
For example, If an Op asked "How do you get your Dh to let you go out?"
and someone replies,
"I can't help you there my Dh will never dictate what I can and cant not do, what is wrong with you? Why do you allow your Dh to control you like that."
If you don't have advice to give then don't be so rude and make the Op feel bad.
That was just an example,
But I have seen many Cm's put an Op down for asking for advice. IF you have no advice then don't reply or just simply say "sorry can't help you there."

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 5:13 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Some people don't realize that they come off that way hun and some are just bitches. Pay attention to the information you are seeking and not to the catty comments. Do not stoop to their levels and reply with comebacks. I prefer to make people feel better not worse, so I am not sure why others are opposites.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I agree, if I have no experience with a women's problems I just offer my support.
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 5:24 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• ditto sugamama
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 5:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• IDK
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:14 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Same reason people go from question to question answering huh or good question or I don't know - points are all they care about.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:55 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i agree with NotPanicking.. it's the points they are after.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 6:06 AM on Jun. 14, 2011