• In the Spotlight:

What is your favorite childhood Christmas memory?

I remember being so excited, wearing a new dress, running to the window every 2 minutes to see If I could spot my family arriving. One Christmas, my aunt Teresa gave me a large doll, she was a few feet tall and it had an uncanny (and kind of creepy) resemblence to her so I named her "Teresa." That doll came out in every picture my cousins and I took that Christmas, like she was one of us...
What are your favorite memories?

sophiesmom07

Asked by sophiesmom07 at 4:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My favorite (not saying it's the best one!) memory is waking up all poopy (I was six and sick) and going into the bathroom to try to do something about the mess, and my mom coming out and finding me.
    She changed my jammies, and when my brother and sister woke up they were like "What stinks!" and my mom told them to hush, I was sensitive about it. :)
    As the youngest, I hear that story over and over. I just think it's funny. "When Shelon pooped her pants on Christmas Eve..."
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 5:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• Our incredibly tall next door neighbor dressed up as Santa one year, and we REALLY REALLY thought he was the real deal.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008