Surefit slip covers? Have you gals tried them? Do you like them?

I got my very first one today and I think they are awesome but if there is anything to look out for or how to care for them extra good let me know please :) I am stoked!

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 5:21 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I've been wanting to order some of those for quite awhile but...just didn't know anyone personally who had tried them and liked them etc. So you're happy with the fit, the look and everything so far?
    Which ones did you order if you don't mind me asking? I have a catalog and may go ahead now.
    Are you happy with the color you chose also....like, does it match the colors shown in catalog pretty good?

Thank You (in advance)...I really want to change my sofa ,loveseat from the plain brown that it is, which I bought, knowing I could always change the color with surefits eventually.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 10:37 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I went through http://www.smartbargains.com happened to find them for a fraction of what you would normally pay cause I am all about pinching pennies it is awesome it fits nice and doesn't move that much. The only exception is when my kids get rowdy on it. They had super fast shipping they said it should be delivered the June 21-27th and it showed up the 13th :O it was just awesome! I got this one (above is the pic) it uber soft!!!, but fair warning if you have animals with claws it will snag a little but not really noticable :)

djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jun. 15, 2011

• PS they are truly the sure fit slip covers they are AWEEEESOMMMEEE!!! Now that I have had time to break it in LOL

djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 10:56 AM on Jun. 15, 2011