I need suggestions for a family fun lake cabin resort experience within 1-3 hours from the Twin Cities, MN

I've looked at a few, but would love to get first-hand info. Or if you know of ones that gave you a really BAD experience, I'd like to know that too! :)

whomi

Asked by whomi at 5:23 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Travel

• I live near Fortune Bay resort and Casino and it is a blast! there is so much to do and so much fun. they have an arcade with prizes a swimming pool that over looks Lake Vermillion with a deck/ hot tub/ sauna and kiddie pool, golf course pontoon rentals on Lake Vermillion there is places to eat and it has the feel of a giant rustic cabin. We just love it there. there is a website that gives virtual tours it is at www.fortunebay.com
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i know there is one in hibbing along lake superior cant remember name now but its really fun. i live in twin cities but grew up in Duluth myself
    Alcnic29

Answer by Alcnic29 at 10:28 AM on Aug. 12, 2011