What do you do for your hubby on Father's Day??

Need some ideas..help!

Heathercurlz

Asked by Heathercurlz at 5:25 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• DH will probably go golfing for the day. Then he'll come home to a home cooked meal. His favorite dish, of course. Just have to prod him about what that is, because it changes every so often. Ha!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• oki, its his first fathers day, and I have his feet prints on a big piece of paper, and then our baby feets print right behind, like he's walking on his steps behind his father, and I put a picture of them 2, and a poem that says ' go slowly daddy, for I can follow you"... i think you can find that poem on the internet.
    kokomaman

Answer by kokomaman at 5:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• P.S. We don't buy gifts for one another, we just do whatever that one wants to do for the day. Same with birthdays.
    JazzlikeMraz

• Im getting my DH a grill for Fathers Day from me and from our daughter Im getting him a shirt and putting her hand prints on it thats says Greatest Daddy in The World :)
    KendallsMommie1

Answer by KendallsMommie1 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• my soon to be ex husband is hard to buy for so my girls will just get the usual gift cards.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:03 PM on Jun. 13, 2011