Any one every had nosebleed why they pregnant

i hAVE high blood plessure and i work up today and i blew my nose and blood came out with it and i'm pregnant

pregnantmom_19

Asked by pregnantmom_19 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Health

• It's very common to have nosebleeds while pregnant. Pregnancy hormones make the rest of your body more suseptable to things that normally rarely happen. Due to the simple fact that your body is working overtime to produce this being. The nose very easily becomes dried out when you're pregnant, which is what causes your blood vessles in your nose to break and bleed. If it is just a simple drip or a short nose bleed (no more then a few seconds) then there's nothing to worry about. If the bleed lasts more then 30 seconds or you have multiple ones in a day then you should contact your OB.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:33 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• nope and i hope i dont.. hope you are ok id call your ob to make sure that is normal for having high blood pressure..but i ve heard people getting them while pregnant im 12wks
    1_love_2_hearts

Answer by 1_love_2_hearts at 5:52 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I got nosebleeds while I was pregnant, especially while I was working.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011