What's the cheapest, best push-up bra for DDs?

Really need one (my boobs are not quite as perky as they used to be after having a kid and then losing weight) but I haven't seen any for anything bigger than a C cup, and I'm not looking to break the bank!

I'm a 34DD - any help?

SotilSol

Asked by SotilSol at 4:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I have found that the place to find big yet cheap and pretty bras is actually those storres you see in strip malls that are geared toward young, plus sized women. Since their target group of shoppers are bigger, their boobs are too and the selection is great. I discovered these places when my 36DDs shot to a 38F during pregnancy and back again...
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 2:07 AM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Fredericks of Hollywood has beautiful, sexy bras for cheap (I'm talking Wal-Mart cheap) and they carry an array of sizes. I was a F before I had a breast reduction and that was the only place I could buy my bras.
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:00 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• kmart have some really nice bras that don't cost alot of money but they also carry bigger sizes to. check them out.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• im a 38 DD & i buy secret treasure bras from walmart. cheap & they hold my girls up. plus its not uncomfy which is my big bra problem.
    bra shopping is the worse! good luck!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:58 PM on Dec. 11, 2008

• I refuse to spend much money on bras either because they freakin give out no matter how much you spend when your boobs are huge. Have you tried push up bras? I don't like them at all. I need demi cup and underwire, but the push ups make me feel like my boobs are at my throat. If your bras are "bottoming out" when they're lifting up your boobs, you've probably got a band size that is too big or a cup size that is too small. If you've never had a bra fitting, GET ONE...it is so worth it and its usually free.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• If you've got DD's, I can't imagine wanting them pushed up----too top heavy. I'd look for a minimizing bra if you're that large breasted. Maybe there's a reason they don't make push-ups in over a C??? Or are you wanting to be only noiticed for your boobs?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Jan. 5, 2009

• lol anon...grow up.

eye rolling

I have minimizing bras - aside from being incredibly uncomfortable, they really don't do anything for my figure.  As for being noticed for my boobs, I always am.  I figured I'd give people something a little better to look at.  Perky DDs are much nicer than saggy ones, wouldn't you say?

Thanks to everyone else for your helpful answers :)

SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 11:04 AM on Jan. 5, 2009