Tried and True Set-in stain removers

I never really had this problem with my son. He's a really clean eater and doesn't tend to get into things that stain. However, my daughter is a magnet to stains. If she drools it stains, I swear I don't know how she does it. I'm starting to give up on never finding a good stain remover, so please give me hope that there's something out there! Yes, these stains ARE set in.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 5:30 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Home & Garden

• 'Zout'

If you can't find it, ask one of your local stores to stock it. It works wonders on set in stains... Also, just a reminder for new stains- cold water, and don't dry the garment if the stain has no come out with one washing. Treat and wash again before attempting to dry.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:46 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Dye the clothes a darker color?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:41 PM on Jun. 14, 2011

• I take better care of the clothes now once I realized how badly she stains them.
    I'm not going to dye all of my daughter's shirts a darker color to hide stains. I'd have to almost dye them black before making the stain 'dissapear'. As well, that would eliminate the graphic on the shirts as well. Which I'd like to avoid.
    JazzlikeMraz

Comment by JazzlikeMraz (original poster) at 7:43 AM on Jun. 15, 2011