Help!!!

Ladies, I have some concerns because I had unprotected sex on 5th of June (lmp: May 19th), the day after sex I experienced cramping for like 3 or 4 days off and on ( the first day it was kinda severe and the other days were mild), with lower back pain, a few headaches, and fatigue. Im expected my cycle to hit me on 16th. On the 10th, I took a clear blue test and it was neg, then again on yesterday negative again.... Am I pregnant or something else maybe going on?

MzWhitnei

Asked by MzWhitnei at 5:40 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Pregnancy

• why dont you go to the doctor. they will probably give you a better answer
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 5:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• the days u took the tests seem kind of early.. even with the early detection tests some women dont show the hormone until the day they miss their period... so i wouldnt test again until you actually miss your period... it also might be your period
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I doubt it. Implantation occurs 3 days after fertilization, the next day is too soon.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 5:45 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Wait to miss your period then test. No one here can predict pregnancy. Calm down and don't waste money on pregnancy tests before you miss your period! Good luck!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 5:56 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• The Moms above gave you great advice. Doesn't sounds like anything for sure. Just wait to test until your missed period and then if it comes up negative then don't worry.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:31 PM on Jun. 13, 2011