How would you handle this??? adult content

My SO told me about 2 weeks ago that this girl he works with has been following him around, talking to him (flirting), waiting for him after work, and so on. Well last week he tells me she actually came on to him and offered sex! Ok now normally I would blow all of this off b/c I do trust my man but then today he left his phone home and I seen a text from this girl! Nothing crazy in the text....otherwise I would have replied to it myself....but he never told me that they exchanged numbers so now I'm pissed! And trust me I kept her number...just in case. But I am really starting to get mad at him now b/c I don't feel he is doing enough to stop it. He has told me that he told her he is happy in our relationship and that he is a faithful man but the way she keeps trying has me wondering if he has said anything at all! And I am the type of person that if some guy was pulling this shit with me I would tell him to "back the f**k off" so it is annoying me that he can't just say that to this girl! I did tell him that I kept her number and if this shit keeps up I will be texting her and I will be giving him a ride to work!!! Ok ok I feel like I have so much more to say but that's enough for now!

So how would you handle this??

Punkylu78

Asked by Punkylu78 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Relationships

• So lets assume that this woman is one of those woman that is attracted to married men because she seems completley awaire of your relationship, so there for the more he talks about you and his love for you the more she is going to want to talk to him. He needs to be extreemly harsh with her at this point and if he doesnt get his point across then something else needs to happen. All in all he sounds like a wonderful boyfriend who is dealing with a really agressive woman and he just needs to be more blunt than usuall with her. And she needs to lose his # like yesterday! Thats completly unacceptable. Good luck :)
    TmomT

Answer by TmomT at 6:27 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i would just text her that i know of the advances she is doing to my husband and that it's pathetic of her to do so when he obviously doesn't want anything to do with her. if he has been faithful with no flirting then she'll drop it but if he has flirted back she will difinately let you know about it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Now for me, I would have to go a little redneck on her just so she knew I was there.. As for him, yeah.. I would have some questions for him.. Some women go on the hunt and will not stop until they get what they want, and IF she is that type, being all grown up and calm may not get the message across.. I would allow him time to put her in check but if he failed, I would step in.

Is he encouraging this, I feel he may be with the texting..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 6:04 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• I have given him one more chance to stop this and then I told him I will be texting her and I will be taking him to work and making myself known! And she text him but he didnt reply to it....at least not the one I seen anyway....who knows how many there have been! He says he doesnt like her and that she annoys him and that he really doesnt listen when she talks, but the way she keeps trying is making me think different!
    Punkylu78

Comment by Punkylu78 (original poster) at 6:22 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Something is fishy in the fact that he says he doesn't like her and she annoys him and that he doesn't really listen to her when she talks...yet he gave her his phone number. He must have listened to her enough somewhere along the line. I'd text her back that she needs to stop all contact with him and he's not interested. Any further contact will be reported as harrassment.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 6:29 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• he did tell you about it so imo if he was cheating he would prbly not tell u at all. maybe just start picking him up from work a bit so that she sees you there. or maybe pick him up for lunch and stuff like that. if all else fails tell HR that she is harrassing you all and then when her job is on the line it might change.
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 6:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i think find out who she is talk to her tell to back off stop buging your man or else
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• See he is a very nice guy and cant really be mean to people and that is why I told him he has one more shot at telling he to back off then I will step in b/c I do not have a problem being blunt with her! And he has been completely honest with me about everything so I really am not worried about him cheating, but he never did tell me they had each others phone numbers so that made me question him and what else he may have not told me. I truly feel he would never cheat I just dont want to sit home worry what shit she is trying every night. And it makes me want to ask him every night when he gets home about it and I dont want to have to do that either. Thanks for all the comments ladies...really appreciate it!

Punkylu78

Comment by Punkylu78 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• If i were you i would make it a point to stop in his work unannounced like your being sweet and bringing him lunch that way you don't look like a crazy wife. And if you happen to find them together talking get in between and introduce yourself :)
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 7:38 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Well he works part time nights so he doesn't get a lunch other wise I would definitely do that, but that is why I was going to take him and pick him up from work...make sure she sees me. But I am thinking she has already made it obvious that she doesn't give a damn that he is taken so Im thinking it will take more than that! And I really think it is going to have to be me that puts a stop to it b/c he has said if it gets any worse he will do something.....I told him how much worse can it get....all that's left for her to do is grab him, throw him down and just take it!!!!

Punkylu78

Comment by Punkylu78 (original poster) at 8:01 PM on Jun. 13, 2011