Can you help me figure out exactly waht I want?

Ok I have been thinking of getting a tattoo for a while now. I have one already on my bikini line ( a shooting star). I want to get one on my foot and i have been tossing around a few ideas. One was a heart in the corner under the pinky toe.kind of like the one linked below but i want it in all vines with small leaves and no flowers.

http://rlv.zcache.com/heart_vines_stickers-p217023393942215159qjcl_400.jpg

Or maybe a saying or quote that went from just around my ankle and headed down towards my toes across the top of my foot. it doesn't have to be that long just kind of have that pictured in my head. i like a couple quotes but I can't seem to put my foot down ( no pun intended) on " the one". here are my ideas...

"And I shall love because of you." Which is from this Eskimo love song:

You are my <husband/wife>
My feet shall run because of you
My feet shall dance because of you
My heart shall beat because of you
My eyes see because of you
My mind thinks because of you
And I shall love because of you.

"Listen to understand,then speak with love."

"from the center of my life ,there came a great fountain

I know I want something that has meaning but I'm haveing trouble pin pointing it. I also like the Italian saying "Parla come magni"....."speak the way you eat" and "Il dolce far niente" -The sweetness of doing nothing.

Thanks for all your suggestions and thoughts ladies.

MrsLLove

Asked by MrsLLove at 5:49 PM on Jun. 13, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The last quote "Il dolce far niente" -The sweetness of doing nothing., was my favorite. Honestly, though, I dont kno if Id get it on my foot. Its a beautiful quote and should be seen! How often do your feet get seen, you kno?

TheLostMuppet

Answer by TheLostMuppet at 6:50 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• Actually the only time it wouldn't get seen all the time is in the winter. I'm pretty much in sandles, heels or shoeless most of the time,lol.
    MrsLLove

Comment by MrsLLove (original poster) at 6:51 PM on Jun. 13, 2011

• i'm gonna say go for it. im gonna get a cresnt moon wit a fairy sittn in the moon and theirs gonna b a vien wraping around my let leading to my foot and its gonna b a very gorgous lilly on the top of my foot. i cnt wait to get it im sooo excited!
    MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 14, 2011

MommyAngel143

Answer by MommyAngel143 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 14, 2011